CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

myself

so you all know my mom Pam and my brother Rhett so i want to tell you some more about my self i love to read when ever i can,i hate school like most of your kids probably do,i love trans formers,and super hero movies,i like animal planet, i hate nick,i like cartoon network,my most favorite books are star wars and harry potter, i miss my dog jax like my family does he was a really good watch dog and i miss him a lot,i like high school musical even though I'm a boy,i like video games, i have a learning disorder,and thats all i have to say.

6 comments:

My Three Sons said...

Koda,
This is Kaci and Carson from My Three Son's. You mom and I have become really good friends. We keep each other in check when needed. I really think you have a cool background. My older boys will be jealous when I show them.

Have fun blogging

"Big" Bird said...

Keep on blogging.

Love

"Big" Daddy

AZ Chapman said...

Hi Koda welcome to the blogging world My name is AZ Chapman I am a teen with Nld which is kinda like AS come visit some time

Christina said...

I am so excited for your blog hope fully i will have mine up soon and i will let you know all about it. i am not sure if you or maybe even your parents know this but cameron has asbergers also. so if you ever want to talk you can email me or you can talk to cameron he is only six( well actually only 2 days older than chloee)but we understand what you are going thru!!! talk to you soon love ya cousin Christina

Ally in Wonderland said...

Oh gosh, you hate school? Why? I hope that you at least like to learn!

Koda said...

yep i do like to learn